COVID-19 guidelines for guests
We are excited to announce that we will reopen on the 4th of July. Following government guidelines we have put in place safety measures to protect you our guest, and the stylist who will perform your service. Please note the following appointment etiquette and our new temporary safety measures.
We ask you kindly to;
- Arrive at your appointed time (10 minute or longer delays will mean that we will have to reschedule your appointment)
- Come alone to your appointment
- Bring your own refreshments
- Wear a mask
- Wash your hands at our facilities on arrival
- Please reply YES to your booking text reminder to confirm that you;1. Do not have any Covid symptoms including temperature, cough or new loss of taste or smell in the last two weeks.
2. That you have have not had any contact with someone known to have Covid in the last two weeks.
To not bring a handbag with you
We are not currently able to provide;
- Waiting area
- Conversation during hair washing
- Blow drying services
Our prices remain the same, we ask you to bear with us during this time as we need to allow for 15 minutes of cleaning preparation in between clients, we aim to make the salon as safe as possible.
We look forward to seeing you and making you look & feel wonderful again.